End of the Strip

So the other day I had a modeling job for Zalora, an international online clothing website who booked me for one their sporting collections. It was long-ass day with many layouts to go through, but luckily I was already out of the house when it started to rain. What they had me doing was really fun. They photographed me dribbling a basketball, doing gym exercises and even skateboarding haha.

After doing so much hard work, (not really haha) I asked the photographer Cholo Dela Vega to cheekily take some photos of my outfit. The Massimo Dutti jacket isn't actually mine as I borrowed it from Cholo, but it really topped off the entire outfit. Cheers MATE. Haha I'm actually really surprised at how nice the photos came out. They make me want to go out and buy my own flash photography equipment!


Comments
Shoes are from Sebago, Skinny Carrot pants by Arvust, white polo from Bench and Jacket by Massimo Dutti.

3 comments:

  1. love your skinny carrot pants, rob!


    www.jayrtheexplorer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your outfit...Your blog entries are certainly appreciated. I check your site for new entries about every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog so much! And your style :)

    ReplyDelete