Summer Days

Yesterday was a pretty stressful day for a model, wow can you believe it! *sarcasm*. Well I had to do three castings and they were all scattered over different areas, the photos posted up were taken outside MOA towards the end of the day. It was quite funny at the time, my friend Samir was with me the whole day as we came from the same castings and fittings for shows. We were talking about camera's the whole day as I was giving him a quick rundown on how to use it and then I made him practice by taking my outfit shot haha.

When I have a feeling that I'll a bit of running around, I like to always keep it 'standard Australian' and go with the singlet to wherever I go, to avoid being hot and sweaty. I chose to go with all blue just to keep things nice and simple. I love my Topman Skinny Carrots because they're a perfect fit. They're easy to wear with anything simple such as the H&M singlet i'm wearing, and my Boxfresh boots. Haha love those boots, I got them from Bratpack in Greenbelt 5 and im quite sure they're still in stock. Lastly, my accessories are once again from SM Accessories. The bracelets are part of their new collection and something worth checking out. The next time I go back, I plan to get their beaded bracelets that looked really nice.



10 comments:

  1. i'm actually digging your shades though... whats the brand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whats the name of that hairstyle? I like to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look YUMMY in that tank top. RAWR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. theres no hairstyle name, i just blow dry'd my hair the other direction

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice pants!!

    btw if you have time please check our article for bloggers united 3 http://madhousemnl.com/bloggersunited3/
    Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am now an avid reader of your blog after seeing you in etcetera. =)it's me, Teofy Ansok

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just watched the episode of Etcetera in ETC and there was an episode that features your website, definitely, I checked it out and whoa! There are lots of fashion tips that I can apply. :) Thanks to etcetera and thanks to you Bro! Godbless

    ReplyDelete
  8. always looking forward to your blog.. i always get the idea on how to pair my clothes up..

    ReplyDelete