Shades of Green

Yesterday I decided to be different with my colors by mixing & matching. That is, until I realized there's no harm done when sticking with the same color pattern. As long as you have different color tones when sticking with the same color scheme, it will still show a variety of your overall appearance. Try choosing a darker tone for your pants, it will compliment the upper-part of your outfit and vice-versa. Rather than wearing plain shoes and socks, I thought it would be nice to go with the American flag socks and Sebago shoes. It's cute and I guess you could say it once again adds more personality to the outfit.



Outfit: Shoes by Sebago, socks from Topaman, Zara pants, 'Jim Morrison' shirt from Terranova and button-up from Levi's. All accessories credited to SM Accessories.

7 comments:

  1. I really like your socks and your shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool outfit, Robbie! I love your socks!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the naked dude printed on ur shirt. Lels. Nice ensemble. =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. im loving that shirt and thats socks is such a great cute contrast

    ReplyDelete