Another Day, Another Dollar

Today's been a very busy day for me and also very rushed. This morning I had a shoot that started at 7am, hence why my blog post is up later than usual. The photos were taken by our shooting location in Eastwood. Haha unfortunately my quality of sleep last night wasn't the greatest, even though I had nearly finished a bottle of red to myself. Well, my plan to fall asleep early was a success, but up until now i'm all drained out.

When dressing for a shoot or a casting, I usually like to dress down and keep things casual/smart casual. But I do try to look presentable just incase I come across meeting new clients. Today, my whole outfit was purchased from Topman haha. It wasn't intentional but just by looking at the clothes, you can somewhat tell they're from the same brand. I think its something to do with the materials that shares a common interest.

This new bag I purchased from Topman cost me around 2,500p. It's quite durable and has the capacity to fit both my Macbook and camera.

7 comments:

  1. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you edit your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice bag. I just saw you featured on ETC earlier, and i love your accent. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, where did you get ur pants and the shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is my favorite look from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. is that available in the Philippines??

    ReplyDelete