Here There & Everywhere

Apologies my friends for keeping you waiting! I've been really busy lately with work, trying to get a new design for my blog and spending time with my mother while she's here visiting me in the Philippines. Lately I've been wanting to spend as much time with her as possible whilst I have the chance. No im not a mommy's boy haha, but since living overseas in a different country by myself, I have come to learn that family time is indeed quality time.

Yesterday I was blessed enough to have a shoot for Chalk Magazine. And I say 'blessed' of course, because it's you guys who have blessed me to be in this position. So once again I would like to thank you all who frequently check out my blog. I know a lot of you tweet and I don't get around to answering everyone, but I couldn't imagine any other person who's dedicated to answering back as much as I am. I specially would like to thank you guys also who go out of their way to read what I have to say. Stay tuned if you can, I've got so much catching up to tell you.



As mentioned earlier, I had come from a shoot where the theme was 'polkadots & stripes, in a shade of blue'. As you can see, my hands were full the whole day because not only was I carrying my laptop and camera with me, but I had to hurl around a bag of clothes. The blue and white stripped bag as seen in the photo was actually purchased from SM Accessories. Surprising huh? 

Outfit: Plain vintage shirt by Bench (550p), pants from H&M, Backpack from Topman and sidebag from SM Accessories



5 comments:

  1. nice pants im curious about that photo shoot polka-dots and stripes?hmm sounds interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. is it possible to put the prices of youe clothes too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. that bag looks good i'am surprised SM has those accessories as well nice one

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, please mention the brand of the shoes. cuz thats what im looking for! please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Topman shoes. Hurry they're on sale now :)

    ReplyDelete