On a serious note.

I would just like to firstly say; if theres something you want to do in life but you're afraid to do it because your friends might laugh at you - who cares haha. As long as you know it makes you happy, do what you gotta do so at least you can say you've done it. At the start when I first came to the Philippines I didn't see myself doing what I'm doing today, but hey, I'm enjoying it and its opening new doors for me. 

I chose blogging because it was something different. I've always been into photography and personal style so blogging was the best choice. Yeah I can imagine its not everyones cup of tea seeing my outfit posts on Facebook and promoting my blog, but there are people who love to read my blog because they learn from it, leaving them open to new inspiration. And thats my happiness :) Haha ok i'm no stylist myself, but I do consider myself a direct contact for anyone who have questions that need answering and I will be happy to answer truthfully. I just aim that one day, my blog will be considered the 'go to' website for Filipinos to get styling inspiration and learn how to dress accordingly. But please put aside my unorthodox writing, I just thought it would be nice to share a little about me.

Have a great day.


Outfit
Polo shirt from H&M, tailored Topman pants, Memo messenger bag and accessories by SM Accessories 

20 comments:

  1. Thank you robbie! Keep inspiring! I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Robbie

    I like the first two sentences on your first paragraph. That's very true and very inspiring.

    I am an avid reader of your blog. Its been (should I say) a morning habit of me reading blogs when I arrive at the office. Ive been addicted to reading blogs and became more addicted after the BU3 event. (how I wish Ive asked to take a photo with you but im just too shy. haha.)

    Please continue to share your inspirations (specially your style because i love it! haha!) and maybe one day, your blog will be the 'go to' website for Pinoys who seeks style inspiration like me.

    Good Luck and More Power!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a great inspiration to young people. Keep up the good work and stay humble. You're a great man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep doing what you're doing mate! You truly are an inspiration when it comes to style and photography! Those haters, too, are inspired they're just too shy to say it that's why they just write filthy stuff. Kudos and More Powers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very inspiring robbie! I really love your blog but I think it is an instant hit, maybe because you're the boyfriend of laureen (the no. 1 fashion blogger in the philippines)? and you're Friends with the "celebrities". Let's face it some people have been blogging for like a year/s already but still they don't get that much attention. In reality, some people blog because they want to get sponsors for their clothes and to be known, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey mate! It's sounds like you know too much of Robbie's private life. Are you his friend or one of his acquaintances? It's nice to read your first two comments then next thing you're being judgemental. Cheers Robbie!! We love reading your blog here in Brunei.

      Delete
  6. very handsome and i love how this outfit suits you so well :)

    xoxo
    thelivingcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Straight up! Im inspired brother :)
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good on you Robbie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post, Robbie! :) Your style is really awesome!! Really!

    Gem
    http://gemnikkaonthego.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. you're doing it(blogging) very well Rob :D #cheers

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comments guys. Means a lot. Just wait until you see my new layout, I think you will all like it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm pretty sure a lot of us are already inspired by you and what you're doing. Also, may I just say that you might just be one of the best things that has ever happened to the blogging world? :) Honest. Keep inspiring.
    -Anya

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you won't stop sharing stuff about yourself, or sharing your opinions, no matter how "trivial" they might be. More than your style, at least we get to see another side of you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "if theres something you want to do in life but you're afraid to do it because your friends might laugh at you - who cares haha. As long as you know it makes you happy, do what you gotta do so at least you can say you've done it."

    - very inspiring! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. you have to enjoy what you're doing in order for others to enjoy it as well! We see that you like to blog, and we, as fans Love to read your blog posts! Keep Inspiring others Robbie, you sure do make us happy : )

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please don't stop inspiring us. I'm back-reading your blog, Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi my friend! I've been learning a lot from you. Your style seems sooooo perfect. i love it bro! You've come so far from the first time i met and saw you. I hope to catch up with you soon, with your so busy schedules and gigs. regards to Tita and Tito!

    God bless Rob!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is sooo inspiring . maka-inspire mag blog xD I love your blog talaga kuya xD Stay blessed with ate Laureen Uy :)) ahahaha <3

    ReplyDelete