Magnum, Magnetism


By far the crème de la crème of ice creams, Magnum, has been thrust into the Filipino market by the highly regarded Selecta team. Magnum’s introduction to the Philippines has been bolstered by the endorsement of some of the biggest celebrities going around today! Raymond Gutierrez, Liz Uy, Erwan Heussaff, Rajo Laurel and Tessa Prieto Valdes have all signed off to help bring this international brand to the forefront of the Filipino dessert market.


‘Ecstasy’ is the word that comes to mind upon biting into one of the delicious Magnum Ice Creams. Seriously once I had my first taste, I couldn’t stop eating them. My favourite flavour is by far the Chocolate Truffle, although the Classic and the almond flavours aren’t that far behind. Haha am I endorsing the product myself? No, but believe me, one bite and you will not be able to stop.















The Eddie Gutierrez & tita Annabelle Rama











Pauline Prieto's eye catching gold bullion handbag clutch

Mark Mcmahon





Favorite couple. KC Del Rosario & my brother Terence Lloyd 


No comments:

Post a Comment