Basic Space

As soon as I woke up yesterday and looked out my window, I lost all motivation to get out of bed. I got a call from Laureen suggesting we'd catch up after her TV show, she mentioned that she wanted to go to Ortigas to shop for accessories (nothing new there haha), so I was definitely eager to do something. 

We entered Ortigas thirty minutes behind schedule and as usual, there was so much traffic that we decided to go to SM Megamall to check out some SM Accessories. As soon as we stepped inside, I just so happened to see myself along with other models on a print for SM Teens! I loved the photo and it was so dazzling that I wanted to take a picture of myself next to it to show you guys.

Towards the end of the day, we decided to go to Laureen's sister place to say hello and possibly run into some Magnums if we were lucky enough to find them. Yet again, it was peak hour traffic going there so I thought i'd play around with my camera and take a few pictures. Check it out!










Haha so this is Laureen's face when she's had enough of something. Classic!



3 comments:

  1. ur the funniest Robbie! lookin' forward to more blogs from you!

    love love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog... this will now be part of my daily routine... divinemlee.com, breakmystyle.com, and robbieoffduty.com :-D

    by the way, what's the name of erwann's food blog? if you happen to know :-)

    ReplyDelete