Backstage GMA

So yesterday I somehow managed to wake up really early in the morning, not knowing what my day might entail. It was only 10:30am where I got to a point that I was so bored on a Sunday morning that I had to call up my friends to see what they were doing.

The last week I've honestly lost count of the days so when I called up Frank Magalona to see what he was doing, he told me that he was on his way to Party P (GMA  television station). I then got to a point of excitement when the idea came to mind that I should blog about my friends backstage to show everyone what their getting up to before their performance. Kinda cool idea right? So I rushed to put on my clothes and made my way to GMA studios by Kamuning. It's just so lucky I live around that area.

By the way! These pics are taken from my brand new camera so I hope you like the photos. The only sad thing though is, I didn't realize I was shooting images on the lowest quality, output setting. So really, these images could have came out so much clearer. Sayang (what a waste). Oh well, maybe next week ill shoot them again.






































5 comments:

  1. The pictures are nice naman :) More backstage pics! I love to know what's going on the backgrounds :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I hope you could post photos of Julie Anne San Jose. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would take a guess.. your new camera is 60D with prime lens? Ha ha

    http://thedandyayds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where in greenhills did you got your new camera? Planning on getting one. :)

    ReplyDelete