#MagnumSummerFling P1, Boracay Bound

As many people might have noticed on twitter feeds throughout the Philippines, Magnum Philippines had once again celebrated their debut of Magnum Ice-cream with the #MagnumSummerFling party held in Boracay. I was lucky enough to be invited as this was my first job abroad to blog about and it was within great interest to capture every moment as I knew that it was going to be a weekend to remember. 

The best thing about this trip for me was that, the people who were also invited that I had shared the experience with were of my closest friends. It was the first for me to travel out of town with friends as a large party and the best thing was that everything was taken care of by the Magnum team. Let me say I was very blessed. I hope you guys don't mind, but I had to separate the blog post into two due to all the photos I took!












2 comments:

  1. I have the same Herschel Little America backpack just minus the brave color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is so summer! love the quality of your images.

    ReplyDelete