42








Outfit
Patterned blazer from Zara, white button up from Sahara (Landmark), Bowtie (originally necktie) from What a Girl Wants for Her Guy, watch from SM Accessories and shoes by Grenson, London.

Comments 
I would have been much happier if I had a lighter blue shade of pants as personally, it would have blended with the blazer to make the outfit standout more. But taking note of my bow-tie, I would like to inform you that its actually a skinny neck-tie tied into a bow-tie. I simply just Youtube searched "how to turn a neck tie into a bow tie" and thats how I got my end result. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Very creative. I love the bow tie!

    http://lemuelurieta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it looks great. You can be a "Filipino James Bond"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great choice of clothes!
    you're so cute!

    ReplyDelete