Jasmine's Surprise Birthday

Last minute notifications as usual, I get the text that Jasmine Curtis is in town, but only for a week *heartbroken*. She was partly in Manila for a shoot which so happened to be nearby my place, and at the same time it was her birthday! Only meters away from where she was shooting,  was an intimate dinner with her closest friends. Haha I was twice the kilig (shy) because not only was I blessed with the presence of one Curtis, Anne Curtis was there also. 

So I would like to say once again, Happy Birthday Jasmine Curtis and I'll always be there as your friend.













2 comments:

  1. i Love the picture of you & jasmine!
    #18Roses

    ReplyDelete
  2. cupcakes looks tasty!.
    im a great fan of Anne, actually!.. ur lucky to have, at least, get in touch with the sisters..

    ReplyDelete