Fire & Ice

If I were to look back at all the birthday parties I've been to this year, nothing could compare (settings-wise) to Ruffa Gutierrez's birthday held at Aracama. The food was delicious, and drinks we superb, it felt as if I was actually dining-inn. The theme was 'Fire & Ice' which I personally thought was something new and worth preparing for. My friends Bobby, Dave and Anthony actually went out of their way to prepare suit-jackets which I thought was a good move. Any party held by Ruffa Gutierrez is worth dressing up for. 

Once again, happy birthday to my dear friend Ruffa Gutierrez. She's a recent friend of mine who has been none other than the older sister I never had.


The 'Aussie Boys'
It was nice to catch up with Nathan Lane, Carlos Concepcion, Laureen, Mond & Nix Alanon
Mike Carandang & Miguel Pastor, men of good value
Ruffa's Alexander McQueen clutch, its so dazzling

1 comment: