Candy Cuties Nomination!

Hey Guys,


Haha I know this isn't fashion related, but I would proudly like to announce my nominations for the Candy Cuties 'Vote For the Hottest Candy Cuties' for 2012. Now I know many of you guys are busy and usually don't have time to click on, but if you have time to support - please register to VOTE for me! It would mean the world! And please inform me once you have voted so I can personally say thank you  :)




Please Note
- Only registered members are allowed to vote, so if you're not a member please sign up :)
- One vote per day is a allowed 



6 comments:

  1. congrats keep my fingers crossed for you my vote is on you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Rob!!! Supporting all the way from Tokyo

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats man! You deserve it! :D

    Cheers~!

    - Justin -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Robbie! You really deserve to nominated as one of the Candy Cuties!
    voted twice na! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! Goodluck and congrats man!

    ReplyDelete