What started off as a simple conversation about travelling and sightseeing in the Philippines, actually escalated into an actual out of town trip to Vigan two days later. The biggest thanks goes out to Chelsey Singson for being able to make it all happen. I have been dying to get out of town for months now since arriving back to Manila from Australia, and when this trip was set in stone, I lost my shit! It’s such a dreamlike voyage to have the opportunity to just go out of town whenever you like, or even leave the country as you wish when you have your own private jet(s). What’s cool about Chelsey is that she doesn’t boast about anything at all like what I have actually witnessed from big-noters in the past. She’s a very humble breed haha.


As a young child, I would travel to Vigan often with my family to digest the picturesque, Spanish orientated town. From what I remembered at the age of 12 compared to now, I can actually say that it’s such a beautiful destination to escape to. Now that I’m a little older and more visually inspired, I’m really able to now appreciate the surreal feeling of travelling and sightseeing compared to back in the day when I’d find any form of travelling to be boring haha. You only live once, so absorb as much as you can before time runs out.


Stay tuned for more pics!



 This was one of Chelsey's two private planes which I was totally blown away by. The plane we took catered to a larger group whereas her father's other plane is a legit Learjet!


Enjoy the slideshow!






No comments:

Post a Comment