On Brent Javier: Shirt from Zara, New Era 5panel cap, UNIQLO shorts and Nike runners.
On Robbieoffduty: Cheap Monday plain tee, Lee Swagger Skins, Seven For All Mankind button down, Boxfresh shoes and Panda sunglasses



I think many of us have been waiting for this to finally happen. Two male fashion enthusiast/models here killin' it together in one shoot. It was great to catch up with Brent as he got me to model for his online clothing website (www.pormada.com) shooting 40 layouts in a span of 3 hours. It was really a perfect collaboration. I actually have a lot of respect working with Brent because he already has an idea with creative direction from his long-time modeling experiences. We were also able to bounce back and forth different ideas and concepts that made the shoot even more interesting.


Knowing Brent for quite some time now, he was happy and willing to give a lending hand when I asked him to be part of today's blog post. It wasn't really anything serious as you can see, but it was great it included him just so I can change it up a little... I'm honestly sick of looking at myself so it was great to be able to not focus on me for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment