Thursday.


“The party’s starting at 11:30pm, so don’t be late otherwise the doors are closing.“ After reading the text message from Ria, I checked my iPhone and it was already 11:20pm. I knew it was going to be a close call so I immediately told the driver to make it double-time.  He didn’t give a shit, so I was obliged to give the driver the rest of my smokes to sweeten the deal. Ahh!! finally, I was seeing some results as we blitzed through Edsa at 120km/h.


With no time to lose, I entered the suburban village and arrived at Ria’s casa-mansion dead on time. Making my way straight to the elevator, I pressed the down button to go to the basement. I took a deep breath as I descended below and asked myself, “What am I getting into? This is all so spontaneous and I have no idea what’s happening. Who is even at this gathering?” – Eventually I resisted the urge hesitate as I was about to reach the basement floor. Now that I’m closer than ever, the noises start to become louder and louder.
 





With no surprise, my friends welcomed me with 2 shots of Patron followed by an unusual Jaeger Bomb chaser. The first thing I noticed upon arrival was that everyone was already wild for the night so I had a lot of catching up to do.





No comments:

Post a Comment