A Lovely City





Nothing beats taking a stroll on a vibrant Saturday afternoon with picture perfect weather and a temperature that won't send you looking for an extra layer or bottles of water to fight the heat. It just makes all our surroundings feel amazing. Having the opportunity to borrow my friends Canon 5d Mark II, I managed to capture some memorable shots of the beautiful Brisbane city. Just scanning over these photos actually makes me miss Australia a lot, nonetheless I have the opportunity to go back home anytime soon. There's no doubt about it the Brisbane CBD was created beautifully to a 'T'. I guess resembling a miniature version of Melbourne if we kept the Public Trams. Only an hour away from the beaches or hinterland, Brisbane is definitely the prime location for a tourists getaway haha.











1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos Robbie! :)

    Michael Macalos
    http://michaelmacalos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete