Southbank




Feeling like a tourist in my own city, I took the time to go check out new places in search for something different while trying to make the most of my time in Australia. Normally I wouldn't make the effort to hand in the central part of Brisbane unless I was passing by a friend's place but I was with Khai and we took the time to check out Brisbane's tourist hot-spot, Southbank. Located by the riverside where the Brisbane River intersects, we thought it would be nice to take a few snaps. The weather's unusual as normal not knowing if it's going to be hot or cold, so sticking with casual street wear seemed to be the best option.



Khaki pants from Zara, Topman backpack, Aldo accessories, Cheap Monday tee, Brixton cap, Canon 600D/Canon 50mm 1.4f and Canon 60d/Tamron 25-70mm 2.8f

1 comment: